Material and PublicationsPDF Download
Best of Magazine 2021
Cover Story Peru: Healthy, Sustainable Food for All
In a world of plenty, there are still over 800 million people suffering from hunger. This is unacceptable, because we have enough food for everyone. The September 2021 UN Summit on Food Systems examined the causes and contexts of hunger and is seeking solutions to overcome it permanently. Welthungerhilfe is on board. The organization has been fighting for the human right to food for a long time – for example in Peru.
- Tajikistan: Converting Sunshine to Harvest
- Our Work in Afghanistan Continues
- No Respite for Haiti
- Somaliland: "I Never want to have to beg Again"
- Madagascar: A Looming Famine
- Mail from ... Turkey: by Gülbahar Arici
The product has been added to your shopping cart.
The product could not be added to the shopping cart.